About This Episode
Even if you have the right people for your online business on your team, you need to provide them an environment to thrive. The way to do that is through the Visionary Pyramid framework—a model for knowing how to make decisions, knowing what resources will be needed to make those decisions, and knowing how to empower your team to support you as the business owner in those decisions. Do you have the team support in place to be able to have your team make those decisions? If not, tune in to this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast to find out how you can start using the Visionary Pyramid in your own business.
· [1:23] It doesn’t matter if you have the right people on your team if you don’t create the right environment for them to be able to thrive. Reintroducing the concept of the Visionary Pyramid—the core way that you can empower your team while allowing you, as the business owner, to make sure you’re focused on the right things.
· [3:32] A recap of the concept of the Visionary Pyramid. The pyramid tells us the different types of decisions that need to be made. But more importantly, it also tells us what kind of resources we’re going to need and what kind of people we’re going to need to be making those decisions for the business.
· [7:47] Having a solid base and making sure that communication is flowing through those different levels.
· [15:31] The Visionary Pyramid provides flexibility to give your team members ownership.
· [20:59] With the Visionary Pyramid, you’re protecting the long-term interests of the business.
· [21:46] Being able to adapt and pivot with your staffing.
· [29:23] Next time, Breanne and Jill will explore how your values and living those through your business can impact your priority setting. Let us know how you’re using the Visionary Pyramid to build your team with your culture and values on Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.