About This Episode
What would happen if you took the one-on-one VIP coaching option off your website and you didn’t have to worry about it? Are you afraid your clients wouldn’t get results and you would lose money? Breanne and Jill bust that myth. Because yes, you can still generate profit and client results with less personal access in your online coaching or consulting business– saving you time and adding balance to your life. Find out how it’s done on this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast.
· [2:54] Today’s myth is that there’s an incompatibility between scaling with less access and still getting results.
· [5:39] Clare Barry, who has a coaching practice, Urban Curiosity, shares her experience going from a one-to-one coaching to a one-to-many coaching model.
· [7:02] Stretching your funnel out: when complexity is working at counter purposes to your scalability.
· [9:41] Exploring the value-based model that is tied to the overall transformation that the people experience going through the program.
· [15:45] Transitioning to a one-to-many coaching model saved Clare Barry from burnout and allowed her to still have a meaningful impact on her clients.
· [18:02] Blending the one-to-one and one-to-many models.
· [24:30] You can’t scale YOU, and you can’t clone YOU. Empower your team.
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.