About This Episode
Have you ever found yourself thinking that training your team requires more effort than just doing it yourself? What’s really going on underneath that myth is a mistaken belief that your team should do things the same way that you’ve always done them. Learn how to transition control over to your team so you can realize bigger profits and better client outcomes on this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast.
· [2:00] Today’s myth up for discussion is that training your team requires more effort than just doing the task yourself.
· [3:33] It comes down to the ideas of “control” over how tasks need to be performed the same way you do them with your experience and expertise, and short-term pain for long-term gain.
· [5:15] Underlying belief that who you’re training must be a clone of yourself responsible for delivering client results the exact same way as you.
· [6:32] The value in building teams is that they provide diverse voices and different points of view.
· [8:34] Past client Joe Taylor, Jr shares his experiences for how managing and leadership was modeled for him in his formative years as a young entrepreneur.
· [13:42] Hiring unicorns and someone that’s better than you.
· [16:27] Truly onboarding a new hire.
· [24:36] Trusting your team.
· [27:30] Let Breanne and Jill know what you think on Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.