About This Episode
Having a scalable, seven-figure business doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your values, time, or happiness. Breanne and Jill bust the myth that having a seven-figure business means you must be miserable to get it. Discover the difference between a lifestyle business versus a truly scalable company and how you can get there in your own online business on this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast.
· [1:42] Is the added responsibility and stress of a large team worth it when you end up paying yourself the same or even less?
· [6:46] Lifestyle businesses vs. scalable businesses. You can have both, but not at the same time.
· [8:09] Myth: if you scale your business to seven figures, you’re going to make less, it’s going to be more stressful, and you’re going be miserable.
· [10:45] The difference between a lifestyle business and a scalable company is its relationship with the founder, not the outcomes that it can provide.
· [12:41] Lifestyle business and the team.
· [15:14] Scalable company and the team.
· [23:03] How you compensate yourself in a scalable company.
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.