About This Episode
The reason you want to streamline your online business is to have your team be able to get ahead and take care of things. So, streamlining means cutting a bunch of steps out, right? Breanne and Jill bust that myth—streamlining is more about doing things differently so you can reinvest your time in the right places. A key element, often overlooked, is empowering your team members to make decisions so that you aren’t the one being called upon to make those decisions on their behalf all the time. Join The Visionary CEO Podcast as they explore how to efficiently streamline your online business.
· [1:34] Breanne and Jill bust the myth that streamlining your business means getting your team ahead of you so your business can grow.
· [4:24] What does streamlining in the online business world mean?
· [6:05] Patrice Perkins, founder of Creative Genius Law, provides insight into streamlining with a course.
· [7:46] Streamlining and productizing can’t be the same thing– and one can’t be a solution for the other.
· [13:45] Streamline to increase mutual value between you and your clients.
· [15:49] When streamlining can be a detriment to the client experience.
· [20:50] How do you get your team ahead of you? You need to empower your team to be able to make the decisions that align with your delivery, that align with your purpose, vision, mission, and values, that align with your culture.
· [27:45] Ask your team what is taking too long and what creative ways they can come up with to change it. Let Breanne and Jill know what you came up with on Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.