About This Episode
As the CEO and Visionary of your online business, you might think you don’t need to be involved in every aspect of your job. In areas outside your zone of genius, such as management, you may think you can hire someone to take care of it. However, Breanne and Jill will show you why your leadership skills are fundamental for communicating with every team member and why transferring those skills to new team members is essential. This episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast discusses how to manage your teams in a way that aligns with your values and is true to you.
· [2:31] When you face something in your business that doesn’t apply to you or isn’t in your zone of genius, you can just hire someone to take care of it, right? Breanne and Jill bust that myth today.
· [3:56] Breanne shares what happened when she went into full visionary mode and abdicated ownership to Jill, instead of transferring ownership (there’s a big difference in outcomes!).
· [7:15] The mindset around the journey going through the process to get the results.
· [9:19] Leaders have a responsibility to make themselves understandable.
· [10:39] The difference between transferring ownership and abdicating ownership.
· [11:35] Visionaries need to be in communication with their leaders, especially during the onboarding process.
· [17:21] Hiring a manager.
· [24:27] Your skills of leadership are there; you need to get your mindset right.
· [27:35] That wraps up season three! Don’t wait until you’re overwhelmed, or things are broken in your business to connect with Breanne and Jill. Reach out on Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.