About This Episode
Are you creating an impact and legacy globally with your online business? It is vital that your company’s culture aligns with your values to impact those you serve and build momentum for the future. In this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast, Breanne and Jill explore how your culture and values affect your business’s impact and legacy on your team, community, and society.
· [2:01] How does your business make a positive impact on your clients, community, team or even the world? What legacy are you creating?
· [2:29] Doing the work: get clear on your vision, mission, and purpose to figure out what your ‘impact’ is and what your lasting ripple effects are to those around you.
· [5:05] Different degrees of impact: those that you’re directly serving, those affected by the work that you’re doing with your clients, and how does the balance of society shift.
· [7:04] Your purpose is the legacy you leave and is what changes the world or society on a global scale because of your work.
· [10:36] Your legacy thrives because of your business’ culture, allowing the business to maintain its own momentum.
· [17:53] The quantitative side of your impact doesn’t create legacy—the qualitative side is what creates the legacy.
· [25:18] You get to decide and define what success looks like for you, both in terms of the immediate impact you want to have, but also in terms of what kind of legacy you ultimately are creating.
· [27:43] What is the impact that you’re making? How does that translate into legacy? Let us know over at Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
· [29:02] Join us next time for our season finale!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.