About This Episode
Is your business on the content production treadmill and are you constantly hiring people to reach a larger audience? Breanne and Jill share how to boost your reach and influence whether you’re outsourcing your content creation or not. It’s not about blasting all your social media channels with tons of daily content; it’s about being strategic and finding value to your business and value to your customers. Discover how you can get off the content production hamster wheel on this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast.
· [0:58] Introducing the content production hamster wheel: this endless feeling where you can’t produce enough content to be able to grow your business.
· [3:45] Linzy Bonham, founder of Money Skills for Therapists, joins the conversation to share her experience creating content for Facebook and Instagram marketing.
· [8:31] Once you start content production, you hire on other people—social media, ads, copywriters, etc. How do you streamline the process?
· [10:38] The exchange of value to the business and the value to the client, the audience, the customer, and the person who has not yet become a customer.
· [11:19] Value map your sales and marketing processes to the cycle of awareness.
· [13:50] Picking your channels strategically for the ones that bring value to the business and value to the client.
· [17:07] Allowing your team to work in their zone of genius when you niche down your channels.
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.