About This Episode
Think you need a massive team to scale your online business? Think again! Breanne and Jill bust that myth as they discuss how smaller, agile teams are more focused and provide smoother customer experiences. Not only do they cut profit margins, but they also eliminate headaches for you as the business owner. Find out how you can scale your business to seven figures and beyond with a smaller team on this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast.
· [1:47] Today’s myth Breanne and Jill discuss is that to scale your business and handle all the work that comes with it, you’re going to need to have a massive team.
· [2:54] The challenges growing a large team presents.
· [6:33] Anna Wolf, founder of Super Script Marketing, joins the conversation and shares her experience hiring multiple contractors.
· [9:22] Contractors vs. employees.
· [12:22] The spiral of doing more, spending more, having more, hiring more.
· [13:42] Hiring people to do jobs, not work and the difference between delegation and transfer of ownership.
· [15:02] Benefits of smaller, agile teams.
· [21:51] How the math works out on team members.
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.