About This Episode
Welcome to Season 4! Breanne and Jill speak deeply and intentionally about building a culture that aligns with who you are and how you want your business to show up. Authenticity is the key to building a thriving culture without being performative. Building on the foundations from the first three seasons, discover how to keep your scalable business sustainable for years to come with a solid culture on this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast.
- [1:40] Breanne and Jill set the stage for the foundations of building a scalable business in seasons one, two, and three. Season four will focus on sustainability that will carry your scalable business well into the future.
- [4:38] Culture is the glue that holds your business together.
- [6:02] Even if you don’t actively create culture, one will be created by default.
- [9:42] Aligning your business around a set of values and the power of embodiment.
- [16:54] Performative culture versus an authentic culture.
- [21:12] Transparency in business, guiding principles, and day-to-day prioritization.
- [28:20] Breanne and Jill will explore how to use marketing, client attraction, team development, and team attraction to further strengthen the culture that you want to be building in the next two episodes. Reach out on Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi