About This Episode
Do you know how to build a great team for your online business? Since it is impossible to separate your team structure from your profit structure, your team should have your back. A company’s culture and values indicate how the team and profit structures are connected. In this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast, Breanne and Jill explore what it takes to align your team with your business’ values.
· [1:33] How your culture and values will shape the team that you’re building as an invitation for your team to show up as they are.
· [2:05] Where “people” and “numbers” in business intersect at team structure and profit structure.
· [3:57] You can’t separate team and profit.
· [5:27] Where team and profit intersect is in the culture that you’re building.
· [6:31] Behavior modeling stated values and prioritizing values.
· [14:12] When you value your employee’s efforts appropriately.
· [16:52] With an intrinsic motivator of a value alignment, your team will be geared to collaborate in their zone of genius because they believe in the work they are doing, not just because they are getting paid.
· [19:58] Creating a culture of community and collaboration.
· [28:52] Next time, Breanne and Jill will discuss the Visionary Pyramid and how you can be in alignment with values for equity and still have a team structure that has different people making different decisions. Let us know how you’re building your team with your culture and values on Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.