About This Episode
Are you able to attract the ‘right’ customers to your online business? Values and culture play a significant role in connecting with potential new customers. The type of clients you attract depends on how your business presents itself. In this episode of the Visionary CEO Podcast, discover how to amplify your authentic self and align your business with your values to attract clients you want.
· [3:32] Breanne and Jill will be exploring how your values can attract new clients.
· [6:02] Using storytelling to amplify your authentic self: how does that show your values in action?
· [10:14] Being attractive means showing up as who you authentically are—you’re creating space for the clients who want that.
· [17:30] Marketing yourself with authenticity must be based on your values.
· [19:11] Get real with yourself about who you are, what the work that you’re doing is, and put boundaries (values) in place.
· [27:56] Get clear on your messaging and once it is in alignment with your values and culture, you will resonate with the potential clients and customers that are also in alignment with your values.
· [28:53] Next time, Breanne and Jill will explore how your prices and values impact each other. If you would like a template of the Value Map for you to audit your own marketing messages for value alignment, drop us a line over at Instagram or Facebook, use #VisionaryCEOPodcast!
Mentioned in This Episode
Production for Visionary CEO Academy Podcast is provided by Podcast Taxi.